Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Childhood in the Past, Part 2, Vol. 10 is out now!
- Register now – 1st SSCIP Biannual Lecture “Excavating Literature for Signs of Childness”
- The 10th anniversary edition of Childhood in the Past is out now!
- Coming soon – CHILDREN, DEATH AND BURIAL: ARCHAEOLOGICAL DISCOURSES, VOLUME 5
- Call for papers: SSCIP conference, Mexico City, Nov 2017
Tag Archives: eaa
EAA conference Current Approaches to Archaeological Juvenile Burials [Session ID: R17] Melie Le Roy and Eileen Murphy Juvenile interments are frequently discovered within a variety of funerary and domestic contexts. Each burial has its own form; the body is positioned … Continue reading