Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2018 Society for the Study of Childhood in the Past Conference in Vienna
- Childhood in the Past, Part 2, Vol. 10 is out now!
- Register now – 1st SSCIP Biannual Lecture “Excavating Literature for Signs of Childness”
- The 10th anniversary edition of Childhood in the Past is out now!
- Coming soon – CHILDREN, DEATH AND BURIAL: ARCHAEOLOGICAL DISCOURSES, VOLUME 5
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Welcome to Part 2 of Volume 10 of Childhood in the Past, the journal of the Society for the Study of Childhood in the Past (SSCIP). This issue includes two research papers and five book reviews. In the first of … Continue reading
The first SSCIP biannual lecture will be taking place on 25th October 2017 at Staffordshire University. “Excavating Literature for Signs of Childness” Dr Farah Mendlesohn Abstract In this paper I will discuss how narratives around significant historical events–in this case … Continue reading