This month we are featuring Dr Tracy Betsinger who is an Assistant Professor from SUNY Oneonta. Prior to joining SUNY Oneonta, Dr. Betsinger held a post-doctoral research position with the Global History of Health Project at Ohio State University. Tracy working on a perinate from the post-medieval Drawsko collection, Poland (while pregnant with a fetal […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Happy New Year from SSCIP on its 10 year anniversary, and a special interview with Grete Lillehammer
- Society for the Study of Childhood in the Past recent outreach activities
- 2018 Society for the Study of Childhood in the Past Conference in Vienna
- Childhood in the Past, Part 2, Vol. 10 is out now!
- Register now – 1st SSCIP Biannual Lecture “Excavating Literature for Signs of Childness”