This month we are featuring Dr Tracy Betsinger who is an Assistant Professor from SUNY Oneonta. Prior to joining SUNY Oneonta, Dr. Betsinger held a post-doctoral research position with the Global History of Health Project at Ohio State University. Tracy working on a perinate from the post-medieval Drawsko collection, Poland (while pregnant with a fetal […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Childhood in the Past, Part 2, Vol. 10 is out now!
- Register now – 1st SSCIP Biannual Lecture “Excavating Literature for Signs of Childness”
- The 10th anniversary edition of Childhood in the Past is out now!
- Coming soon – CHILDREN, DEATH AND BURIAL: ARCHAEOLOGICAL DISCOURSES, VOLUME 5
- Call for papers: SSCIP conference, Mexico City, Nov 2017