We have a just published a large annotated bibliography on the Bioarchaeology of Childhood with Oxford Bibliographies online. This will be useful to all bioarchaeology and human osteoarchaeology students, and academics for research and teaching. Please access this here Halcrow, Siân E.; Ward, Stacey M. “Bioarchaeology of Childhood.” In Oxford Bibliographies in Childhood Studies. Ed. […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Childhood in the Past, Part 2, Vol. 10 is out now!
- Register now – 1st SSCIP Biannual Lecture “Excavating Literature for Signs of Childness”
- The 10th anniversary edition of Childhood in the Past is out now!
- Coming soon – CHILDREN, DEATH AND BURIAL: ARCHAEOLOGICAL DISCOURSES, VOLUME 5
- Call for papers: SSCIP conference, Mexico City, Nov 2017