As the most vulnerable members of any population, infants and children are dependent on others for their survival. They are the most represented groups in cemetery samples, simply because surviving past the first year of life is no mean feat when you are so fragile. Providing you survive childhood, the stresses you experience during that […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Childhood in the Past, Part 2, Vol. 10 is out now!
- Register now – 1st SSCIP Biannual Lecture “Excavating Literature for Signs of Childness”
- The 10th anniversary edition of Childhood in the Past is out now!
- Coming soon – CHILDREN, DEATH AND BURIAL: ARCHAEOLOGICAL DISCOURSES, VOLUME 5
- Call for papers: SSCIP conference, Mexico City, Nov 2017