Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2018 Society for the Study of Childhood in the Past Conference in Vienna
- Childhood in the Past, Part 2, Vol. 10 is out now!
- Register now – 1st SSCIP Biannual Lecture “Excavating Literature for Signs of Childness”
- The 10th anniversary edition of Childhood in the Past is out now!
- Coming soon – CHILDREN, DEATH AND BURIAL: ARCHAEOLOGICAL DISCOURSES, VOLUME 5
Monthly Archives: November 2016
SSCIP member Professor David Lancy invites proposals for a new book series, Palgrave Studies in the Anthropology of Children and Youth The goal of this series is to advance a robust new sub-field in anthropology that treats childhood and adolescence … Continue reading
How teeth can tell the story of your secret stresses — The Bioarchaeology of Childhood | Sian Halcrow
As the most vulnerable members of any population, infants and children are dependent on others for their survival. They are the most represented groups in cemetery samples, simply because surviving past the first year of life is no mean feat … Continue reading