We have a forthcoming large annotated bibliography on the Bioarchaeology of Childhood coming soon to Oxford Bibliographies online. Take a sneak peek here. This will be useful to all bioarchaeology and human osteoarchaeology students, and academics for research and teaching. Please contact me here to request a personal copy. Halcrow, Siân E.; Ward, Stacey M. […]
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Happy New Year from SSCIP on its 10 year anniversary, and a special interview with Grete Lillehammer
- Society for the Study of Childhood in the Past recent outreach activities
- 2018 Society for the Study of Childhood in the Past Conference in Vienna
- Childhood in the Past, Part 2, Vol. 10 is out now!
- Register now – 1st SSCIP Biannual Lecture “Excavating Literature for Signs of Childness”