Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2018 Society for the Study of Childhood in the Past Conference in Vienna
- Childhood in the Past, Part 2, Vol. 10 is out now!
- Register now – 1st SSCIP Biannual Lecture “Excavating Literature for Signs of Childness”
- The 10th anniversary edition of Childhood in the Past is out now!
- Coming soon – CHILDREN, DEATH AND BURIAL: ARCHAEOLOGICAL DISCOURSES, VOLUME 5
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Introducing Snap-shots of research in the bioarchaeology of children. As part of this blog, I will feature the work of bioarchaeologists with an interest in infant and child remains through mini-int… Source: Snap-shots of Research: Early life stress and later … Continue reading
Source: Upcoming meetings | Childhood bioarchaeology A collation of sessions and conferences that are coming up on the study of childhood in the past
Saturday 30th January 2016 – Department of Archaeology, Durham University Report by Conference Organisers: Sophie Newman, Lauren Walther and Claire Hodson On Saturday 30th January 2016 the Little Lives conference was held within the Department of Archaeology, Durham University, and … Continue reading
Below is a message from Robin Derricourt about a session to be held at WAC this year, that may be of interest to some members: Dear Colleague, The next World Archaeological Congress will be held this year (28 August to … Continue reading
New registration information is now included below and now at the link. Conference organisers Rebecca Gowland and Ellen Kendall are delighted to announce that the 9th International SSCIP conference will be held at the stunning UNESCO world heritage site at … Continue reading
A new blog post on the bioarchaeology of foetuses Source: Fetuses in bioarchaeology