Society members Eileen Murphy and Grete Lillehammer have been informed that their session proposal ‘Giving New Meaning to Cultural Heritage: The Old and the Young in Past Societies’ has been provisionally accepted by the EAA Scientific Committee for the conference program 2016.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Happy New Year from SSCIP on its 10 year anniversary, and a special interview with Grete Lillehammer
- Society for the Study of Childhood in the Past recent outreach activities
- 2018 Society for the Study of Childhood in the Past Conference in Vienna
- Childhood in the Past, Part 2, Vol. 10 is out now!
- Register now – 1st SSCIP Biannual Lecture “Excavating Literature for Signs of Childness”