Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2018 Society for the Study of Childhood in the Past Conference in Vienna
- Childhood in the Past, Part 2, Vol. 10 is out now!
- Register now – 1st SSCIP Biannual Lecture “Excavating Literature for Signs of Childness”
- The 10th anniversary edition of Childhood in the Past is out now!
- Coming soon – CHILDREN, DEATH AND BURIAL: ARCHAEOLOGICAL DISCOURSES, VOLUME 5
Monthly Archives: March 2015
EAA conference Current Approaches to Archaeological Juvenile Burials [Session ID: R17] Melie Le Roy and Eileen Murphy Juvenile interments are frequently discovered within a variety of funerary and domestic contexts. Each burial has its own form; the body is positioned … Continue reading
Registration for the 8th International Conference at DePaul University, Chicago September 11-13 2015 is now open! This year’s theme is The Ideal Child: Presentation, Representation, and Commemoration. As in previous years, the conference will include sessions and presentations that address … Continue reading
The Society for the Study of Childhood in the Past is an interdisciplinary society to promote all aspects of the study of childhood in the past. Childhood in the past is a new and growing discipline, incorporating archaeology, anthropology, history, … Continue reading